Friday, August 8, 2014

An Update for No Update

No update for this week! We didn't meet last week because I was celebrating an anniversary, Jaimie had a work meeting, and Wade had to mow a lawn (which ended up not getting mowed...). That being the case, Jaimie ran his Fate game this week as per our alternating GM agreement. It's taking several interesting turns...Plus, it gives me time to plan more for next week.

Speaking of which, another thing I'd like to try is having one of the antagonists actually use an Overdrive technique on the PCs. Of course, that would require me hitting them consistently enough and surviving long enough to use it. Also, I think I've finally made some cool antagonists, and I'm excited to introduce them to the players next week. Unfortunately, Jaimie won't be joining us because of another work meeting, but he gave us his blessing to continue next week without him.

See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment